What’s the difference between Class A, B, & C?

The main difference is the chassis that the frame of the rig is built on. Class B is generally on a Van chassis, Class C, a truck chassis, and Class A motorhomes resemble a bus, with a vertical front windshield with large windows.

Do I need a special license?

No, you do not need a special license to operate any of our vehicles. The class of Motorhome is not connected to the type of driver’s license you have.

How many miles are included?

100 per paid rental night. Additional miles are $.55 per mile. Pre-purchased packs of 500 available at $.40 per mile. Please calculate your mileage carefully. There are no refunds for unused miles.

Do you allow out of State? Mexico? Canada?

Yes, provided you:

  • Disclose your destination prior to departure. 
  • Provide Insurance
  • Accept higher security deposit requirement
Is generator time included?
Yes, 4 hrs per night is included. $8 per hour thereafter or we offer pre-purchased blocks of 5 hrs for $25.
Do you pick up and deliver?
Yes, at an additional cost. Rates vary depending on time and location.
How much is the security deposit?
Our standard security deposit is $1500. Usage for festivals, residents from outside the US, and those requesting travel to Mexico or Canada may require higher deposits.
Is the deposit refundable?
Yes, provided the vehicle is returned in the condition outlined in the contract.
Do you have any age requirements?
We will consider certain drivers under the age of 25 if they are able to provide insurance or be approved via our third party carrier.
What about Insurance?
You provide a “binder” of insurance from your personal auto insurance provider, or purchase insurance through our third party carrier. Rates begin at $29.95 per night and go upwards depending on the value and length of the vehicle.
What about foreign residents?
Benvenuto, Willkommen, Bienvenidos, Bon Sua, etc. Having been foreign travellers ourselves, we understand you may have a few more specific questions. Please visit our link to RV Rental for Foreign Residents.
Do you rent for Festivals?

We allow our vehicles to go to all festivals including Burning Man. For more details regarding festivals, click here to contact us.

Do you allow Pets?
Yes, pets are allowed upon approval. You will be required to purchase the interior damage protection package.
What is included in the rental rate?
All vehicles come with: septic hose, potable water hose, leveling blocks, sanitation gloves, special RV toilet paper, septic chemical pods, dish drying rack, Mrs. Meyers Kitchen basic set in Basil, new kitchen sponge, long lighter, broom, dustpan, paper towels.
Can I rent for one day?
We typically have a 3 night minimum in the off-season and a 4 to 5 night minimum in the peak season. Please contact us directly for rentals less than the nightly minimum.
Can I tow behind my rental?
Yes, towing is allowed providing what you wish to tow is within the tow capability of the rig you have reserved and you have informed us of your need to tow prior to departure.
Does the Sanitation Fee mean I don’t have to clean the RV?
No, all units must be returned clean on the interior. You will receive a cleaning and return policy in your documents package upon reserving.
What does the Sanitation Fee include?
We do the final waste removal, provide you with a starter pack of special RV toilet paper, chemicals, gloves for dumping as well as cleaning and kitchen supplies.
What about the exterior washing?
You have the option to wash the rig yourself or select the appropriate add-on and let us handle it for you. Keep in mind that all exterior compartments must be cleaned out as well.


1903 W Vista Way
Vista, CA 92083


1-800-453-9531 or


Book your journey today


Add your RV to our fleet